If you drop here to look into my technical work then send an email here.
In One Sentence:
An Engineer, who loves to explore new things in Life.
Little More :
– The day I born.
1991 – 2008
– Completed Schooling In The Green Campus Of Navrang School.
– Got 100/100 in Social Studies in SSC ( 10th Standard ).
– Got 9th Rank in HSC ( 12th Standard ).
– Got “Amul Vidhya Bhushan” Award for the year 2008.
2008 – 2012
– Secured admission in one of the best engineering college of country , Nirma University where I studied Electronics And Communication Engineering.
– Elected as Head of the Discipline Committee for EC branch at University Level.
– Worked as a Resource Manager for the ECO(Electronics And Communication Organization) club for the year 2010-2011.
– Elected as Student Placement Coordinator for the batch passing in 2012 at University Level.
– Worked at Physical Research Laboratory (A National Research Institute for Space and Allied Sciences, supported mainly by Department of Space,Government of India.), Ahmedabad , India.
2013 – 2015
– Got featured on Network 18(Creater of homeshop18.com , ibnlive.com , moneycontrol.com , bookmyshow.com and many more) Technology website (tech2.in.com) for my research work on Kinect. Here is the link.
– Moved to Pune and joined Infosys (One of the worlds most innovative company by Forbes .Full list)
– Got featured on ElectronicsForYou(Indian technology-oriented publishing organisation) Internet of Things website. Here is the link.
– Attended India’s first makerfest in Ahmedabad
– Traveled to Melbourne, Australia
2016 – Present
– Got married
– Moved to Gurgaon,Haryana and joined SapientNitro
– Attended my first in-person TED event at TEDxGurugram.
Food For The Complete Human Soul by Samarth Shah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at shahsamarth.wordpress.com.