This post is inspired by Bollywood movie “OMG(Oh My God)“. If you have not watched it yet,please find some time to watch the movie. It is a story of Kanji, an atheist. By selling idols of gods with make-believe tales he earns a living. One day his shop is destroyed in earthquake. Kanji’s only asset was his shop. He went to insurance company for claim but company rejects his claims on the basis that their cover does not include “act of God”. Then he files a case against God for destroying his property. Kanji sends the notice to all the self-proclaimed God-men who claim to be in constant touch with Him. In the court he has to prove that “God exists and he has destroyed his property.” Kanji’a argument against so called God-men is awesome and also it gives a remarkable lesson. So Go and Watch. OMG . If you are not Indian and wants to know about God , I have summarised lessons(in my way) from the movie.
1. Does God exists?
2. Who is atheist?
– The one who don’t accept the presence of God after experiencing it.
3. If God exists then why can’t we see him?
– As we grow we become more and more selfish and we pray only to God to do a favor maybe good marks in exams, promotions etc. Today we pray to God only when we are in trouble. God exists everywhere. The only thing needed from our side is to experience the supreme power.
– If you have real faith you can see/experience him in even small ants to green leafs.
4. What God is doing for us?
-He has created wonderful nature for us to live. He is always with us.His Job is to show us the right path . We have to reach our destiny by ourselves.
5. What he want from us?
– He does not want to spent your money in Milk , flowers , oil , coconut, etc. He does not want any of these things.He wants nothing but little faith in him. If you have some extra money , he wants you to spend those money on helping poor people.